Help Me God : Is This Your Prayer?
At "Help Me God" we realize that everyone at one time or another has experienced a
time when they needed help. Many have been burdened and literally have
fallen to their knees in pain and agony looking for answers. Sometimes,
we call on friends, co-workers, or someone that we feel is qualified and
trust-worthy to help give us direction. However, sometimes the
help we need is beyond human ability. Then when all else fails
we go to God (when He is the one we should go to first). When we come
to God, we plead and try to bargain with Him to answer our prayers, only
to become more frustrated than when we began. Why? Because we try to
meet God on our terms and conditions. God is not a glorified bell-hop in
Heaven handing out blessings, He is God! There is none like Him, and we
can't force Him to do what we want. Some people say that: "We are all
Gods children;" but this is not true. We all are God's creation, but
only those who are born into His family have the right to call God
their father. While looking in the "Help Me God" website you will find your answer.
Help Me God To Be Sure I'm Your Child:
Help me God shows you what it takes to become a child of God and how you can be sure. Well, let's go straight to the Bible, God's Word to find the answers.
- John 1:12... "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
- John 14:6 ..."Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
- John 3:16 ... "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- Ephesians 2:8-9 ..."For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast."
Help Me God Understand that I'm a Sinner:
Help me God shows in God's Word that all are sinners. Everyone born into this world has a sin nature. You cannot get into Heaven on your own because of your sin. Our sin separates us from God.
- Isaiah 59:2... "But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear."
- Romans 3:10... " As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"
- Romans 3:23... "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Help Me God Realize the Penalty for Sin:
At "Help Me God" we see that there is a price to be paid for our sin. Death is a separation. When we die physically, our body is placed into the grave; but our spirit is separated from our dead body and goes back to God.
- Ecclesiastes 12:7... "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it".
- Romans 6:23... "For the wages (payment) of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
- Romans 5:8-9... "But God commendeth (shows ,proves) his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (9)..Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath (Hell) through him."
Help Me God To Trust Your Word:
Jesus wants to forgive you of your sin and give you the free gift of eternal life in Heaven. If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for you, was buried, and arose again from the dead, then forgiveness is just a prayer away.
- Ephesians 2:8-9... "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (9)...Not of works, lest any man should boast."
You must pray and receive God's gift of Eternal Life thru Jesus Christ by faith.
- Romans 10:9..."That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
- Romans 10:13..."For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
- John 1:12a..."But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,..."
Please pray this simple prayer, from your heart, to God:
Dear Jesus, I know that I'm a sinner and I deserve your
wrath for my sin. I believe you died, were buried and rose again to pay
my sin debt. Please forgive my sins and be my Saviour. I now
accept your free gift of eternal life thru Jesus Christ and have become your
OK, how can I show my graditude to Jesus Christ for all He has done for me? Next Steps